3 video installations, 1 exhibition, 1 listening point
Creation of a video scenography for the opening of the Maison de Grave. Built in the dune forest next to the ocean beach, it was created in the 19th century to preserve the coastline. Its location makes it a reference point and resource for artistic creation and scientific research.
Scenography for the inauguration:
– Projection of White beach hotel on the Maison de l’Ingénieur
– Projection of Microlandscape on the water tower
– Projection of White blind on the curtains of the exhibition room
– Listening point in front of the Cordouan lighthouse: Text 46 fois l’été by Sophie Poirier
– Creation of the multi-channel video exhibition Paysages qui tanguent with Sophie Poirier
This work was supported by the Gironde Department and the Conservatoire du Littoral.